Keeping students safe
An overview of current measures in our Senior School and Sixth Form.
Guidance for students in Senior School and Sixth Form
As students return to face-to-face teaching in school from 8 March onwards, please see the information below on our key measures.
Our current policies
- From 8 March the Government requires students to wear a face covering at all times in school - including during lessons. This measure will be reviewed at Easter.
- Schools are required to provide initial asymptomatic testing for students. The first will be on the 8 March, to attain a negative result prior to re-joining the school community, with two subsequent in-school tests offered between 8-16 March. Ongoing testing will be undertaken at home.
- Extra-curricular activities will also resume and curriculum PE lessons. However, competitive sports matches against other schools will not resume until wider grassroots sports for under 18s are permitted.
Students will also follow the same daily routines in school established last year, including:
- Handwashing on entry to school
- Regular hygiene/hand washing throughout the day
- Social distancing across school
Please refer to our Boarding information for further details.